Fruitshop International Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Fruitshop") collects and uses users' personal information according to the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of China and this privacy protection statement. Fruitshop has strengthened relevant protective measures. Please read more about the privacy protection policy below.
Data Collection and Use
- When users browse websites relating to Fruitshop, we will not actively ask for personal information. If users intend to register for membership services, subscribe to newsletters, or participate in events we host, we will require users to provide their personal information in order to complete relevant services.
- The personal data obtained by us and the related websites are only for our internal use in accordance with the purpose and scope stated in the original instructions. We will not provide users' personal information to a third party or use it for other purposes unless specified in advance or in accordance with the relevant laws of Taiwan.
- We will automatically record the user's browsing activity and other relevant information on the website, including IP address and computer software attributes, but such data are only used for traffic analysis and network behavior surveys to improve the service quality of the website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not lend or sell users' personal information to, or share with, any third party except to provide the requested product or service to the user, or in the following events:
- The information collected by our business partners (such as service suppliers) on our website will be used to assist us in providing products and services. However, these companies do not have independent right to share such information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings, obtain or exercise legal rights, or defend against claims in lawsuits.
- We need to share users' personal information in order to investigate and prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that pose a potential threat to personal safety, violations of the Fruitshop Service Terms and Conditions, or in order to respond to the above situations, or otherwise required by law.
Cookies and Other Technologies
- Cookies are a medium for data storage. Websites can send data to the users' browser, which can be stored on the users' computer system. To browse the Fruitshop website, users must enable cookies in the browser setting. Users can set up the browser to send a notification when receiving a cookie, giving users the opportunity to decide whether to accept it or not.
- Fruitshop will set up cookies on users' computers and access the cookies. These cookies are used to record the users' login information when users visit our website so to provide users with a convenient browsing environment.
User Information Modification
- During the membership registration process, users can set up their own email and password. Through this account, users can use related membership services according to the website instructions, and can modify personal membership information at any time. Please securely keep the member account and password, and do not provide the above information to anyone. After use, please log out of the account or close the browser.
- Fruitshop reserves the right to send users specific messages of our relevant services (such as service announcements and management messages). These messages are considered as a part of users' Fruitshop accounts, and users cannot opt out of the receiving.
- If you want to delete your Fruitshop account, please contact us. Information may be kept in our archives after the user account is deleted.
- For employees who have access to users' personal information, Fruitshop restricts the use only to products or services provided to users or performing work.
- Fruitshop has adopted physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that meet regulatory requirements to protect the safety of users' personal information.
- In order to prevent users' information loss due to computer failure or human error, when users register at or send information to Fruitshop's website, we will periodically save temporary files of users' information.
- • If a user requests to delete the account, we will cancel the user's account information in the user registration database, and will continue to store the information in the backup database after the user has submitted the cancellation request for a period of time. In order to prevent the user from performing illegal fraud, even if we have no user account information in our operational user database, the user's information may still be stored in the backup database.
Privacy Protection Policy Amendment
- Fruitshop reserves the right to change the content of this statement. We will publish the changes in the same section on the website without sending a separate notice to members.
- If you have any questions about this privacy protection policy, please contact us directly.